Classic 22k gold, pearl and gemstones necklace made of natural rubies and emeralds. Buy this pretty piece to add more elegance and grace to your ensemble.
Our Reputation is your best guarantee of Satisfaction.
The Product in the Picture is the Product you will receive.
This is the pearl quality standard set by Mangatrai Expertise on the basis of:
- Type: Pearls may be freshwater cultured pearls, salt water cultured pearls or natural pearls.
- Shape: Pearls can come in various different shapes, i.e. round, oval, button, baroque and others.
- Size: Pearls vary in size from small as 1mm to as big as 18mm size.
- Surface: Pearls surface can be categoriesed as clean, lightly spotted or moderately spotted.
- Luster: The luster (Shine) of the pearls can be excellent, good or fair.
This is the Real Gem Stones quality standard set by Mangatrai Expertise on the basis of:
- Colour: Gemstones may be ranging in a variety of colours, in which each colour has shades from light to dark.
- Cut: Gemstones may be uncut also known as cabochon or faceted.
- Clarity: Gemstones range from transparent to opaque.
- Carat weight: Weight of a Gemstone is measured in carats.
Based on these dimensions Mangatrai Grading system grades these as:
A – Moderate Quality of Pearls and Gem Stones.
AA - Good Quality of Pearls and Gem Stones.
AAA - Excellent Quality of Pearls and Gem Stones.
Freshwater cultured pearls come in a variety of different natural colours including white, pink, peach, cream, and others.
Saltwater cultured pearls come in a variety of different natural colours including Golden, White, Cream, Grey, Black and others.
Note: If Fresh water cultured pearls is colour enhanced or treated black, grey, purple or other colours. These pearls too retain lifelong colour on the pearls.
Real Gem Stones Colour
Real Gem Stones come in a variety of different colours depending on Gem species. Example: Gemstones species of corundum includes ruby which is red and sapphire which comes in different colours like yellow, blue, pink, etc. These Real Gem Stones retain lifelong colour.